Saturday 13 February 2010

Mystery card...is now here!!

Here is the Valentine's card:



*******************************************************************************

Well, I have finally finished a very special card, for a very special someone...

BUT... it's the Valentine's card I've made for my Dad to give to my Mum, and she might look on here so I'll just have to wait til Sunday after she's opened it!

It's got a special fold, and the papers are from Creative Cardmaking Issue 11 and Cardmaking & Papercraft Issue 57! Along with my first attempt at lace (incire) and a few punches and sparkly bits!

WATCH THIS SPACE....!

Challenges I will be entering on SUNDAY:
1) The Pink Elephant #53 - Valentine
2) Creative Craft #6 - Roses are Red
3) Creative Card Crew #44 - Valentine
4) Simon Says - What's love got to do with it?
5) Sassy Designs #8 - Hearts & Flowers
6) Rainbow Lady #90 - Have a Heart
7) Cute Card Thursday #99 - In the Name of Love
8) Polkadoodle # 6 - Hearts & Flowers
9) Dutch Dare #71 - Valentine's
10) Secret Crafter Saturday #70 - Multifold

20 comments:

sandra's crafty corner said...

wow what a beautiful card im sure your mum will love it, thanks for joining in with our creative craft challenge and good luck
sandra xx

Karin said...

Lovely valentines card. Your mum will be happy I think!

Karin xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabulous card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Rainbow Lady said...

A-ma-zing card Esme your Mum will love it I am sure. Well done on that lovely fold too and thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Stef H said...

esme!!!! how r u??? it's been a while. hope you are well. and i see you are still doing all this beautiful work!

happy valentine's day!

hugs ♥

Trudi said...

Fabulous Esme, love all the folds! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

Helen said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Annie said...

wow over 240 entries and me starting a new job means I'm looking at everyone's cards, but only have time for a copy and pasted message. So sorry but what I've put is true for all our entries. Each and everyone is stunning in different ways. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at the Pink Elephant. Hope we'll see you next week too.
Ann xxx

Deb said...

fabulous card Esme, so love that verse, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Jane said...

Wow! this is stunning! Gorgeous papers and I do love this fold, your details are fabulous! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Jane xxx

brenda said...

Wow Esme, that looks like vert complicated card, but just lovely.

Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

B x

Kerry said...

Wow, you have made a fantastic creation. I'm sure your dad will love it. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Fabiola said...

très élégante bravo

Nettie said...

Very pretty card. I love the detail you have added.x

Vicky said...

Reaaly special card. :)x

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this is so cute I love it Thanks for joining in this weeks at Susie's Sassy Challenge we hope you will join us again next Thursday the 25th
Love Susie

Penni said...

Super card. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering for my Candy draw. My beautiful cats are Bengals - they are indoor only cats and are thoroughly spoilt!!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

katesacraftybugger said...

wow !fab card , thanks for joining us at polkadoodles this week.
hugs Kate x

Tracy said...

Great take on the challenge, thanks for joining in at Susie's Sassy challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Fliss said...

Really lovely work. A real stunner of a card. Thanks for joining in with the Polka Doodles hearts and flowers challenge.
x