Monday 22 February 2010

First wordbook card!

Here is my first attempt at a word book using the Funky Hand CD-ROM. This card was made for my Mum (from my Dad):





Other than the Funky Hand prints, I have used some die-cuts from Let's Make Cards, and some heart, flower, pearl & gem embellishments. I have bound the "book" using two eyelets and ribbon. The cupcake image is from the DoCrafts Creativity CD-ROM.

Challenges I'm entering:
Get Funky February - I Love Crafting
Digital Tuesday #46 - All things girly
Cooking it up with Katie #11 - Girly, paper-piercing (I hope eyelets count!) and 2 papers
Totally Gorjuss #18 - Flower Power (tho I'm not sure if a stamp is required??)
Magical Crafts #9 - Something for Mum

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There.

Love these little booklets, such a beautiful way to keep the memories, dad will love it, sure mum will too.

Thanks for joining us at MCFC.

Hugs Angel

Katie said...

Very cute and I'm sure your Mum will love it!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

craftymum said...

Hi Esme. We don't mind how the flowers come!!A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah W XXX
p.s. only 6 days left to enter my first bog candy

Liz said...

Lovely card Beautiful work Thanks for joining MCFC this week

Liz xx

jackiescrafts said...

What a lovely word book I'm sure your Mum will be delighted with it, they make a lovely keepsake
Thanks for joining in at MCFC

Hugs Jackie x

Net said...

That's lovely!

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

the crafty duck said...

Lovely book, they are so sweet your mum will love it, thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

Carol Ann said...

A very pretty word book I'm sure Mum will be surprised when she receives it! Thanks for playing at Magical Crafts.
Carol Ann xx

Jules said...

Hi Esme

Congratulations on making your first word book - and for making it so perfectly too.

I am sure your Mum will love it for two reasons. Firstly because it is from your Dad and secondly because you made it!

Beautiful colour choice!!

Thank you for joining in the Get Funky! challenge this month. I hope you are able to play along with us again.

Love Jules xx

Kat said...

This is lovely Esme. Congrats on your first word book. Thanks for joining us at TG.

Kat x

ps I have blog candy!

Vicky said...

Beautiful first word book, so elegant. You're gonna be hooked on them now. :)xx

Anice said...

Oh this has turned out wonderful. Thank you for joining in with us this month at Get Funky. Hope to see again!
Anice xx

Allison said...

such a sweet wordbook- you will be hooked now
Thanks for joining us at Get funky this month
AllisonX

Unknown said...

This really is a gorgeous word book Esme.

Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts.

Hugs

Joanne xx