Sunday 7 February 2010

Flowersoft Bouquet

Well, I finally attempted the FlowerSoft bouquet, and also the twirly ribbon that I thought would be horrendous to stick to the paper. I've decided that FlowerSoft glue is magic!



I've used one of my new WhichCraft scalloped circles that I won earlier in the week. Small error - I folded it the wrong way so had to cut the bottom a bit otherwise it was wonky as it stood! I used paper, mini buttons and the wide ribbon from the DoCrafts goody bag. The bouquet with cute little curly ribbon is from Flowersoft. I've distressed the edge of my sentiment using Whispers pen (couldn't find the right inkpad).
I have no need to make Valentine's cards, but I thought this might cover the "love" theme in some of the challenges!
Challenges I'm entering:Allsorts #38 - Get Distressed with Button/s and a bow
Saturday Spotlight #17 - Teeny Tiny
Charisma Cardz #5 - I Love You
Dutch Dare #70 - Summer in Winter
Rainbow Lady #89 - Four Seasons
C.R.A.F.T #36 - Love/Valentine
ABC Challenge - N is for New
Pile it On # 5 - To the one you love

15 comments:

brenda said...

Hello Esme

What an unusual card, but absolutely lovely.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

BethieJ said...

Your card is LOVELY! What a fun shape!!!
Thanks you for joining us at PIO!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Esme

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week great shape to your card and the tiny buttons are very sweet

Emma xxx

sam said...

beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at PIO!

Katie said...

I love the cute litle bouquet!
Thanks for Piling It On this week!

Andrea M said...

Hello fellow veterinarian :) This is a beautiful card! I love the non-traditional design and the fabulous flowersoft bouquet! So creative :) Great job and thanks for playing along with us over at Pile It On!

Darlene said...

Very sweet creation! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight. Hope to see you again next week!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, such a lovely shape

Thanks so much for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Love the shape and the Flower Soft - something I haven't gotten into yet although I have two cans in mu stash somewhere - LOL!! Great job on the challenge. Happy you could have some fun with us at Pile it On this week.

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty!! What a brilliant idea for your project!! Love the tiny bouquet of flowers!! So perfect for the challenge this week at Saturday Spotlight!! :) Thanks for joining with us!! HUGS

Shelley said...

This really is lovely. I love the little bouquet and shape of the card. Thanks for joining in with this weeks Rainbow Lady's Challenge.
Hugs Shelley xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Wow how clever is this Esme wonderful. Love the bouquet and the scallops are fab. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Esme, Love the shape of this and those gorgeous little flowers. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi xx

Jessica G. said...

Wonderful spin on the traditional Valentine with this fun shape and gorgeous mini bouquet! Thanks for playing in this week's Spotlight challenge!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful and creative!! The bouquet is so clever. Awesome take on the teeny tiny challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Sat. Spotlight.