Tuesday, 23 June 2009
I'd like to thank Vikki for this lovely award!! There are rules with this award....They are -
1 - Thank the person that gave it to you.
2 - List 10 honest things about yourself.
3 - Put the honest scrap logo on your blog.
4 - Select 7 other bloggers that you think deserve this award
So, my 10 honest things are:
1) I am truly grateful for everything my parents (& family/friends) have done to support me through my degree & now in my job. (I've often been a stress-head pain-in-the-neck but they've put up with me).
2) I'm terrified of spiders, and heights, and small dark spaces. (And open water/deep water/water with seaweed).
3) I worry about trivial things more than I should.
4) I don't go to bed early enough because I can never get to sleep.
5) I still sleep with a big yellow cuddly duck, especially when not living at home.
6) I love my animals like family - my dog is like a little brother - steals my things and pushes me over!
7) I'm currently looking for a new job and hoping that it's 3rd time lucky!
8) Life is definitely too short to be in a job you hate.
9) I don't like my feet.
10) I spend more time card-making than I do at the pub (honestly I do)!!
And now for 7 lovely bloggers to pass this honesty award to, in no particular order:
Thursday, 18 June 2009
I've used some purple cardstock with Dovecraft Glamour paper. I decoupaged the lipstick slightly, and added some little hearts & gems for the diamond look! The sentiment is a vellum from the DCWV Scrapbook kit in a stack All Occasions.
Sunday, 14 June 2009
I've used blue/green striped paper from DCWV Scrapbook kit in a stack, along with a vellum quotation from that kit. It's attached with brads. I made the "Dad" in wire and beads myself, and used peel-off's for the message and football image.
This was using blue textured cardstock, with some polkadot paper (Simply Cards & Papaercraft pack). The image is a Miss Anya from my little package from Lisa!
Saturday, 13 June 2009
I'd like you all to take this away and put it on your own blogs, as I really appreciate all the lovely comments everyone leaves!!
Love & hugs
I've used some blue cardstock, with backing paper from Simply Cards & Papercraft free pack. The stamped image is from my little package from Lisa (so I'm not sure which stamp/which company - perhaps Lisa can fill me in)!! Then just a few embelishments.!
Tuesday, 9 June 2009
I've used some purple cardstock, with spotted paper from a Let's Make Cards pack. The sandal & handbag are cut out of foam using Sizzlits with my Bigshot! The flowers are punches, with pearls or gems in the centre. The sentiments are also from the Let's Make Cards pack.
Monday, 8 June 2009
I've used some purple cardstock, with yellow polkadot paper from a Simply Cards & Papercraft free papers set. I've used Spring Tilda (again...) and a little Dovecraft flower embellishment!
Sunday, 7 June 2009
It's actually Spring Tilda coloured with Whispers pens, with some striped paper from DCWV.Scrapbook kit in a stack, and a few little flower embellishments!
I've used some green cardstock with Glue Dots motifs & foil for the sentiment/balloons. The circle paper is from a Simply Cards & Papercraft freebie, then some glitter to make it sparkle! The photo hasn't quite come out properly (foil's a bit shiny I suppose!)
Friday, 5 June 2009
Wednesday, 3 June 2009
I've used some green cardstock, with backing papers from Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine freebies. The stamp is Sweetheart Tilda, and the butterfly is the compulsory element for the Just Magnolia Animals and Insects theme. I've added some shiny flowers, gems, stars and pearlised paper for the Cute Card Thursday "Bit o' Bling" theme! The sentiment is from a pack of "Sayings rub ons" from the http://www.scrapbookhouse.com/!