Monday 26 April 2010

Flirty Thirty!!

Here's a girly card I made for one of my vet friends who is 30 this year! It was a bit of a rush as I hadn't really been in the mood for cardmaking, but I think it turned out ok!


I've used the Dovecraft Glamour prints paper, and then a Sizzlits handbag die (I cut 2 in different colours to add the detail). I also used the smaller nesties from our new set and embellished with gems and the peel off numbers!

Challenges I'm entering:
A Spoon Full of Sugar #100 - Happy Birthday
Creative Card Crew #48 - Happy Birthday
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays #37 - Girly
Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenge #13 - Something for the girls

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fab girlie card Esme, I love the paper you've used! Thank you so much for joining us at MCFC this time, hope to see you again soon xxx

Fuzzy Slippers said...

What a darling card! I adore the little purse! Thanks for playing with us at SSDS this week. :)

Liz said...

Wow this card is so lovely very well thought out and made
Thank you for joining MCFC

Liz x