Thursday 1 April 2010

Anything but a card!

Ok, so here's the first of my jewellery makes...it's a floral/butterfly bookmark (from Silver Fairy Design) that I got at the NEC last week, and I've attached a bead tassle I made myself from a pattern in a book!


I gave this to my Aunty (who bought me my jewellery making tools, beads and two books for Christmas - aren't I lucky?) as I didn't see her on her birthday but it was in time for Easter and looked very spring-y with all the flowers and butterfly etched into the bookmark!!

Challenges I'm entering:
Creative Inspirations #30 - Anything but a card
Crafty Creations #61 - Anything goes
Crafty Ann's Challenge #11 - Something for someone special.
Challenge Up Your Life #17 - Easter anything but a card

12 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

This is lovely Esme - your Aunt must have been delighted with it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is lovely,Really pretty, WOW what patience to do beading! Sure your Aunty will love it. Hazelx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Esme this is stunning what a fabulous gift for your Aunt she will treasure it for sure, thank you so much for joining our challenge at Crafty Ann's

Hugs
Lorraine x

cheryl said...

this is really stunning love it ,thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week hugs cheryl xxxx

Tracy said...

Hi Esme
totally stunning,love it!
Thank you for joing in with us over at Creative Inspirations and good luck.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Beryl said...

This is lovely. You'd never guess you were new to this craft.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's challenge.
Beryl xx

shelly said...

wow beautiful project! thank you for sharing in my challenge at craftycreations :) shelly

iReneM said...

WOW, that is so beautiful.
A gorgeous make for Crafty Ann's challenge - thank you for sharing.

Irene(GD)
x

Suzi Mac said...

A beautiful creation Esme, I'll bet you Aunt loved it. So glad you joined us at Creative Inspirations this week. Hugs Suzi x

Mandy said...

Esme this is beautiful, so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations
hugs Mandy xx

Chrissie said...

This is so pretty Esme and I'm sure your aunt loved to see what you'd done with your presents.
Thanks for sharing with Crafty Ann's challenge.

biggi-al said...

That looks really great!!!!