Monday 27 September 2010

You'll Never Walk Alone!

So Dad asked me on Friday if I could make a card for his work mate who supports Liverpool Football Club. I trawled through craft forums, and eventually found a very cleverly created backing paper & decoupage topper. I added a few football peel-offs and that was that!


Challenges I'm entering:
Incy Wincy Designs #61 - Anything Goes
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #85 - Celebration
Charisma Cardz #38 - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time # 32 - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Gem said...

fab card for a liverpool fan! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Laney said...

Great card Esme!! I'm sure he will too
thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week hope to see you next week too
hugs
laney

uksharon said...

Fantastic football card - what Liverpool fan would'nt like it.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Paula said...

Brilliant creatition Esme (sorry I cant agree on the football team lol)

thanks so much for joining us this week at OSSAT challenge

good luck
Paula xx

Agnieszka M said...

Esme,Your Card is stunning.
Great Job!!!

Thank you for playing with us at OSAAT this week. Good Luck!

Hugs,
Agnieszka

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous card for a Liverpool fan - wrong colour for me I'm afraid lol! - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week xx

Heather "Hev" said...

I did a Liverpool card for a ladys husband once and he loved it - and this one will be loved too!!

Thank you for joining us this week at Incy Wincy Designs

Would love it if you could come and visit my blog VanillaHevn sometime :)

Heather and the DT