Friday 3 September 2010

Olive A Party! NO PEEKING MUM AND DAD!!

This gorgeous House Mouse image was sent to me by Heather in the House Mouse Blog Hop candy I won on her blog, Rica's Haven. It's perfect for my parents Wedding Anniversary, as Mum loves olives!! I've coloured with Promarkers. and again, was going to add some gloss but time got away!
The card I've used is from a new pack I bought yesterday (Mum hasn't seen it yet) - it's called Cloisonne, from GCD Studios. They've just started stocking it at The Range and Dunelm near me, and it's double-sided, which I wanted for a project I'm going to start on soon and hopefully finish before M&D return from Mexico!
The pink paper is punched with an XCut border punch, the little heart embellishments are from Dovecrafts (I won them ages ago in a blog candy at Donna's Den. The little charm I bought yesterday.


Challenges I'm entering:
ABC Challenge - C is for Charms

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Esme, I love olives too! lol this image is adorable, your parents will love this card as do I

Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, good luck
love emma xxx