Monday 6 September 2010

I Love You!

I've pulled out this little bunny from The Digi Shack again (coloured with Promarkers), as he seemed perfect for Dad's Anniversary card to Mum. (They got married on the 16th September - Dad's birthday, so he won't forget)!!
The "I Love You" paper is from Papermania Love collection, and I've layered a Ribbonbox paper lace heart onto some pink card, followed by the image. I added some pink heart ribbon, and little heart pearls in the corners. (In case there weren't enough hearts)


Challenges I'm entering:
Simon Says Challenge - Pearls & Lace

3 comments:

Clare said...

Hi Esme!!! sorry i have not been in blogland for a while. Have been having a look at your beautiful cards honey, they are gorgeous. Will catch up with an email soon. Big hugs Clare xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Esme :-) I am sure your Mum will love this ,,, Dad too !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x
thanks for entering my candy too, good luck :)

Inger Harding said...

Such a sweet card!! :-)
Thank you for stopping by my freebieblog and your kind comment as well.

Inger