Thursday 16 June 2011

Whimsy Bookmark for Dad!

 I saw this tutorial on the Whimsy Inspirations blog and thought I'd have a go at it as part of my Father's Day present to Dad! He loves to sit in the conservatory at night reading, and this doggy is very much like our Labradoodle Ben!


Supplies:
Image: "Whatzup Dog" by Whimsy Stamps, coloured with Promarkers.
Paper: Paw print cardstock from Payper Box
Tools: Nestabilities Blossoms

Challenges:
Crafty Catz #86 - Bookmarks
I Love Promarkers #70 - Black, white & one (red)
Top Tip Tuesday #38 - Open Challenge
Polka Doodles #23 - Something for Dad
Hooked on Craft #1 - anything goes

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Esme

A gorgeous card and a fabulous way to use a bookmark,thankyou for sharing this with us this week at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Janette said...

Hi Esme, I am sure your Dad will be delighted with this gorgeous bookmark, love the image, so cute, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Tine said...

Hi Esme. What a cute canine bookmark. I am sure your dad is just going to love it. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww super cute! love the image, great bookmark I must try one for those! thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week, hugs Samantha

Judy Rozema said...

This is darling! So glad you shared at Top Tip Tuesday!

Kelly said...

Wow I love this bookmark! I'm going to have to try it myself. This is just so cute!
Thanks so much for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges!
Kelly (Hooked On Craft DT)

WeirdCat said...

Very cute bookmark, love the dog, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers
Ruth x

BondGirl said...

such a cute project. Thanks for joining in the polka doodle challenge

Fliss said...

Great project for Polka Doodles Something For Dad challenge. Thanks for joining in and good luck.
x