Thursday 30 June 2011

Movie Poster Card

This was a bit of a last minute idea for a friend's husband from my ballroom class who loves movies. They have SO many DVDs/Blu-rays and have lent me quite a few that I hadn't seen, and we all went to see X-Men First Class last week. So, having nothing really in my stash to create with, I found these images of posters, and made them into a card. They're all quite sci-fi (robots, mutants) so I thought the starry space background would work!
Supplies:
Images: From Google!
Paper: Another that Mum printed off for me, along with the sentiment.

Challenges:
Cards for Men #13 - Stars
Crafts and Me # 41 - Birthdays
Cute Card Thursday #171 - Technology

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card Esme, love the layout and colours. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for our Stars challenge, good luck x

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Esme,love the background and colours...Hope everything is well with you and our Grandad is going on well as is your shoulder...
Mandy x