Saturday 24 September 2011

Big Adventure

I've had this image for ages, and it keeps getting squashed in the little bag I keep my "ready-to-go" images in, so I thought I'd use it. I was going to use it as a birthday card, but then found the perfect sentiment!

Supplies:
Image: "They Grow So Fast" by Mo's Digital Pencil
Sentiment: "If life were easy" by Create with TLC
Paper: Brown with white polkadots - Daisy & Dandelion paper pack
Embellishment: Green/blue/white ribbon


Challenges:
Cards for Men #19 - Anything but Square
Digital Tuesday #129 - People images
Whimsy Stamps Challenges #7 - Polkadots
Stampin' for the Weekend #17 - What a cutie
Stamptacular Sunday #129 - Just sayin'

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, this is gorgeous Esme, such a fab image and sentiment. Lovely papers too. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men and Whimsy Inspirations, good luck with the challenges x

Jen Nelson said...

HI Esme,

what an adorable image
Thanks for joining us at cards for men
jen xx