Thursday 17 June 2010

Summertime!

I made a girly birthday card for a sun-worshipping friend:

It's an Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm coloured with my Promarkers! I've used some Papermania circle paper, some spotted pink paper from a magazine freebie, and a strip of yellow card punched with the XCut heart border punch. There's a Papermania Capsule collection flower & button & the pink is one of Mum's old silk flowers (it fell off the arrangement!!).

Challenges I'm entering:
Donna's Den #1 - Happy Birthday
Allsorts #56 - Lace or buttons

6 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Lovely card, Esme. Thanks for joining us at Donna's Den of Crafts and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Esme, I love the colours & I have these stamps & they are some of my favs :)

Thanks for joining us for the first Donna's Den challenge & we hope to see you again.

Hugs
Tracey
x

dragonllew said...

Great card I love the DP and the image is fab too. Thanks for joining us at Donna's Den & good luck.
Jenny x

Fleur said...

A lovely card, fab image
Thanks for taking part in my challenge over at ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jane said...

Your card is a lot sunnier than the weather here today...I may just hover here a while!!!! Good luck at Donna's Den XX

crafty amy said...

Oh this is super cute! I love how you have coloured Anya and the highlights in her hair. And well done for using that sketch you have made it look amazing it kinda scared me lol :D

Thank you for joining us for our fist challenge at Donna's dens and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx