Thursday, 20 May 2010

World of Nonsense!

I've finally gotten around to using this fantastic Alice in Wonderland word art from Paulette at Create-with-TLC. The card is for my friend Fiona from school, who actually bought me the Disney film on DVD for my 21st Birthday! It was always a little bit of a running joke at school that we loved the film!!


I found the image of Alice from Dezina World and coloured her with Whispers pens (ages ago - before my Promarkers). The paper is from a Daisy & Dandelion pack. I made the wire word myself, and I've added some flowers (2 paper from Papermania, & 1 fabric), pearl brads for the centres. On the yellow flower I've added some gems!

Challenges I'm entering:
Papertake Weekly #43 - Say it with flowers
MelJen's Designs #8 - Seeing Spots
Alice in Wonderland Challenge #13 - Mushroom inspiration
Allsorts #52 - Birthday
A Spoon Full of Sugar #104 - Cute & Girly
Quixotic Challenge #26 - How Sentimental
Fab N Funky #24 - Make it yourself

8 comments:

Fleur said...

Fab card Esme.
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week, Good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Clare said...

Hi darl, well your on a roll at the moment Esme with all of these beautiful cards. Hope you are ok. Hugs Clare xxx

Erin said...

Great image and beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice.

margie c said...

Ooo, I love the font! It's so perfect! Fab card! Love the image too :)

Thank you for playing along with use at Oh, Alice!
hugs, margie

Lauretta See said...

very gorgeous card! love the sentiment.. :))) great!! thank you for playing this week at MelJens designs challenge :) Good luck!

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card! Love the image and the sentiment is perfect!
Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs in our Spots & Dots challenge this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥

andrea said...

fab card,great image and love the wire word thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

cg said...

Lovely!