Monday 1 March 2010

Thank You Gatefold card

Here is a little card I made to say thank you to my friend's parents for having me to stay at the weekend. Had a girly sleepover with my friend Sarah with lots of reminiscing about school days and some Wii fun on Sunday morning. Was just what I needed after last week, and got some proper sleep too (eventually after all the talking)!






It is a gatefold card (using A5 card to start), and I've dry embossed wavy lines using one of the Glitter Girls boards. The stripy paper is from the Papermania Sunshine Capsule Collection. I've punched 3 flowers, and decorated them with FlowerSoft (I think it's the heather mix) and 3 button from the Papermania Capsule too (along with a little bow).
Challenges I'm entering:
Flourishes Timeless Challenge #22 - Flowers
ABC - O is for One Paper
Dutch Dare Card Challenge # 72 - Open the Gate
Cute Card Thursday #101 - Ribbon-tastic (either a little or a lot)
Challenge Up Your Life #15 - Stripes and at least 3 buttons
Creative Inspirations #28 - Thank You

3 comments:

White Butterfly said...

wonderful card! love the colours you use..

greetings Nadine

biggi-al said...

I like your card - thanks for joining us at CUYL!

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x