Tuesday 19 January 2010

New Year, New Me!

2010 is going to be different to 2009 - I'm going to make the most of EVERYTHING, and try not to get all bogged down with things that stress me out. So, I am currently on the hunt for a new job again, but am NOT going to fall into the usual trap of rushing without looking. It always ends badly, and results in more stress, more moving house, and more cost!

I am going to enjoy some hobbies - I'm getting back into the craft-blogging (which I missed since July 2009 when I got the last job). I have also started jewellery-making, as my Aunty bought me some stuff for Christmas. Last week I went to a ballroom & latin dance class, and intend to go regularly as it is another thing that has fallen foul of work.

I also went out on Saturday night for the first time in AGES, with some of the girls from my first practice, who are fab and a great laugh to be with. More nights out are needed, and I'm going to make more effort to keep in touch with people - including you, fellow bloggers!

Today I have re-vamped my blog - new layout, colours and columns!

I have to thank the Three Column Blogger for the fab tutorial on how to get another column on my blog!! I've got a bit fed up myself of scrolling down through all the challenges to get to the candy pics, and couldn't for the life of me fathom some of the other instructions on how to get another column on the left. This blog has the answers, in the different templates, and I can understand them, so I'm sure you will too.

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Dazie said...

Love the new look! Good luck with the job hunting! We need good vets so hope you get a job soon!
Looking forward to seeing all your jewellery and card pics!
Dazie
x