Good morning everyone. Trying to catch up with all my blogging after what seems like an eternally busy few days!
I'd like to thank Vikki for this lovely award!! There are rules with this award....They are -
1 - Thank the person that gave it to you.
2 - List 10 honest things about yourself.
3 - Put the honest scrap logo on your blog.
4 - Select 7 other bloggers that you think deserve this award
So, my 10 honest things are:
1) I am truly grateful for everything my parents (& family/friends) have done to support me through my degree & now in my job. (I've often been a stress-head pain-in-the-neck but they've put up with me).
2) I'm terrified of spiders, and heights, and small dark spaces. (And open water/deep water/water with seaweed).
3) I worry about trivial things more than I should.
4) I don't go to bed early enough because I can never get to sleep.
5) I still sleep with a big yellow cuddly duck, especially when not living at home.
6) I love my animals like family - my dog is like a little brother - steals my things and pushes me over!
7) I'm currently looking for a new job and hoping that it's 3rd time lucky!
8) Life is definitely too short to be in a job you hate.
9) I don't like my feet.
10) I spend more time card-making than I do at the pub (honestly I do)!!
And now for 7 lovely bloggers to pass this honesty award to, in no particular order: