Thursday, 21 October 2010

When the Snowman brings the snow...!

Here's an image I was sent AGES ago and have finally gotten around to using - it's coloured with Promarkers (although I admit there's not a whole lot of colouring to do!) I'm afraid I'm not sure of the stamp company, so if anyone recognises the little chap could they let me know as I'd love to be able to give credit.
I've used freebie paper from a magazine for the backing, with lots of snowflakes on it. I've added 3 lovely roses (I know it's Christmas but I like them) and a snowflake charm, as well as a strip of snowflake ribbon!


Challenges I'm entering:
Wild Orchid Challenge #8 - Pastels
One Stitch At A Time #35 - Embellish It

4 comments:

Rymyrinsessa said...

Love your cared, you have also very nice blog!! <3

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous easel card Esme and great embellishments. I am glad you could enter our challenge at OSAAT this week.
Luv Brenda xxx

Kim said...

Esme what an adorable easel card hun! Love your cute snowman!! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, what a project, you are very creative, thanks for sharing! : )

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-wish-layout-by-jessy-christopher.html